Enjoy the Premier Wine Gala in Phoenix
First Press Fine Wine Dinner and Auction is an elegant black-tie affair with distinguished wineries that host tables and pair their wines to a five-course gourmet meal. Enjoy live classical music, a wine-tasting reception, experiential auction lots, and fabulous after-hours entertainment.
Saturday, April 7, 2018
$10,000 - The Master (VIP Table for Ten)
When you reserve your VIP table for ten, you and your guests will be charmed by a winery host that will expertly pair their wine to an elegant five-course gourmet dinner. You and your VIP guests will be offered luxury transportation to and from the Montelucia. Your reserved VIP table includes:
- Prime table location and priority winery selection
- Promotional on-air mentions in First Press radio spots on KJZZ & K-BACH
- Logo recognition on the First Press website
- Logo recognition on the weekly e-newsletter sent to KJZZ & K-BACH members
- Inclusion in a social media campaign on Facebook and Twitter
- Prominent logo placement on collateral material at First Press
- Prominent logo placement on the First Press video screens
- Full-page color advertisement in the First Press program
$2,250 - The Enthusiast (VIP Weekend for Two)
Turn one magical night into an unforgettable weekend. Receive two tickets for a special VIP table with a featured winery that will expertly pair their wine to an elegant five-course gourmet dinner. Your special package will include a room at the Montelucia for Saturday night. Check in early and enjoy a massage treatment at the luxurious Joya Spa. The next morning, wake up and savor a jazz champagne brunch on Sunday morning in the exclusive, private Chef's Kitchen at the Montelucia. Receive complimentary parking at the Montelucia.
$3,250 - The Sommelier (Table for Ten)
When you host a table for ten, you and your guests will be entertained by a winery representative that will expertly pair their wine to an elegant five-course gourmet dinner. Complimentary valet parking included.
$375 - The Aficionado (Individual Ticket)
Enjoy a wine-paired five-course gourmet dinner and celebrate with old and new friends. Complimentary valet parking included.